This sweet and flattering tunic or dress features a cut-out scoop neckline, an above-the-knee hemline, pockets, and shirring in the back for an easy, comfortable fit.
This pattern is suited for early maternity and post-partum – trimesters 1, 2, & 4.
The Trillium Dress is a sweet and flattering dress that features a cut-out scoop neckline, an above-the-knee hemline, pockets, and shirring in the back for an easy, comfortable fit. No zippers or closures are needed, making it a wonderful project for the intermediate sewist! The pattern can be made without sleeves, with a basic scoop neckline, as a tunic, or with a longer skirt to achieve a large number of different looks. You’ll be thrilled with all of the variations you can create with this fantastic pattern!
This 36-page sewing pattern eBook (PDF) includes:
- six women’s sizes from XXS to 5.
- thorough step-by-step instructions with diagrams, full-color photographs, and plenty of tips and hints.
- a one-page basic primer on shirring with elastic thread.
- a special Trillium Fit Guide to assess fit and assist with basic pattern adjustments.
- a printable instruction summary sheet.
- full-sized pattern pieces (including seam allowances) in both print-at-home and copy shop formats.
Now includes 5 new sizes plus additional full-bust bodice pieces for each size!
Light to medium weight cottons or cotton blends (e.g. shirting, voile, double gauze, quilting cototn, poplin, or cotton/linen blends)
1 1/4 yard 1.25″ wide bias tape (pre-packaged single-fold or cut your own)
Click on the “Additional Information” tab for sizing, pattern details, and more.