What a cozy raglan to look cute in! The Sydney Raglan includes off shoulder or V-neck options, hi-lo banded hem or split straight hem options, banded or hemmed sleeve hem options and an optional front ruffle for both views.
This pattern is suited for early maternity and post-partum – trimesters 1, 2, & 4.
What a cozy raglan to look cute in!
The Sydney Raglan sewing pattern includes:
- Off shoulder or V-neck options
- Hi-lo banded hem or split straight hem options
- Banded or hemmed sleeve hem options
- Optional front ruffle for both views
- Full bust pattern piece included
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Detailed fitting adjustment instructions such as how to blending sizes or adjusting the length
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XXS-3X (00-26)
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
Knit fabrics with excellent recovery such as cotton lycra, french terry, rib knit, and sweater knits with horizontal and vertical stretch. The stretch should be at least 50%.
Click on the “Additional Information” tab for sizing, pattern details, and more.