The Shenanigans Skort is intended for knit fabrics and includes a skirt with knit shorts underneath with many customization options.
This pattern is suited for all stages of maternity and post-partum – trimesters 1, 2, 3, & 4
The Shenanigans Skort is intended for knit fabrics and includes a skirt with knit shorts underneath as well as:
- 3 rise heights, including a maternity option
- 3 lengths for the skirt – Sporty Spice, Safe, and Prudent
- Gusseted shorts
- Optional flounce
- Optional tennis pocket and credit card pocket
- 4 lengths for the knit shorts
- Can be worn as standalone skirt or workout shorts
We recommend knit fabrics with at least 50% stretch. The shorts need to be 4-way stretch lycra blend fabric, which means it stretches with both with the grain and perpendicular to the grain.
2” knit elastic for an enclosed waistband, or soft waistband elastic for an exposed elastic band (optional)
Wash Away Wonder Tape (optional)
Steam-a-seam Lite (optional)
Click on the “Additional Information” tab for sizing, pattern details, and more.