Show off those beautiful shoulders with the flattering Penelope Camisole! Includes 2 front options, 2 back options and optional adjustable spaghetti straps.
This pattern is suited for early maternity and post-partum – trimesters 1, 2, & 4.
Show off those beautiful shoulders with the flattering Penelope Camisole!
The Penelope Camisole PDF sewing pattern includes:
- 2 Front Options: gathered v-neck and pleated straight neck
- 2 Back Options: y-back and pleated straight back
- Optional adjustable spaghetti straps
- Curved hem
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step.
- Fitting adjustment instructions for lengthening or shortening
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage, size, and finished length charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XXS-3X
- A0 Copy shop file
Woven fabrics with a nice drape such as rayon challis, chambray, tencil denim, seersucker, polyester blends, linen, lightweight shirting fabrics, voile, and satin-like fabrics.
Click on the “Additional Information” tab for sizing, pattern details, and more.