Relaxed fit raglan loaded with options.
This pattern is suited for all stages of maternity and post-partum – trimesters 1, 2, 3, & 4
The Nancy Raglan includes:
- 5 bodice styles: Shirt, Tunic, A-line Dress, Swing Dress, Layered Dress (A-line with a loose fit overlay)
- 4 sleeve lengths: Short, 3/4, Long, Extra Long
- 4 neckline options: Crew, V-neck, Hood, Cowl
- 3 sleeve finishes: Hemmed, Cuffs, Thumbhole Cuffs
- Nursing access via invisible zippers and including a modesty panel. The nursing access is available on all styles except the layered dress.
- Maternity with ruched sides. The maternity option is included with all styles except the layered dress.
- Other options include: side vents on the tunic, pockets on the swing dress, and a banded bottom for the shirt and tunic.
This pattern requires 2-way knit fabric with at least 25% stretch in both directions. Lycra blends such as polyester, cotton, and nylon will work well for the shirt, tunic, and the a-line layer of the layered dress. Stretch lace is a good choice for the loose layer of the layered dress.
Two Invisible zippers for nursing access (up to 14″ in length)
Lightweight or sheer weight fusible interfacing (optional for nursing option and vents) Wash Away Wonder Tape (optional – for nursing zippers)
Click on the “Additional Information” tab for sizing, pattern details, and more.
There are no reviews yet.