Chic or comfy, these joggers won’t let you down. Includes jogger shorts with split curved hem or cropped and ankle jogger options—all for woven fabrics. Elastic waistband with drawstring or full panel maternity waist option. Regular waistband can also be used for an under belly style.
This pattern is suited for all stages of maternity and post-partum – trimesters 1, 2, 3, & 4
Chic or comfy, the Dani Joggers won’t let you down
The Dani Jogger sewing pattern includes:
- Jogger shorts with split curved hem or cropped and ankle jogger options—all for woven fabrics
- Cropped and ankle lengths can be finished with an elastic casing or knit cuff
- Elastic waistband with drawstring. Perfect for using a coordinating rib knit
- Full panel maternity waist option. Regular waistband can also be used for an under belly style
- Side slit pocket with short and long options
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Fitting adjustment instructions doing an fitting adjustments, blending sizes, or adjusting the length
- Pants Fitting Guide Ebook is included for advanced help on fitting your joggers!
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Additional cutting measurement charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XXS-3X
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
Lightweight woven fabrics with a fluid drape such as rayon challis, chambray, tencil denim, seersucker, polyester blends, linen, and satin-like blends. Also knit ribbing with excellent recovery for waistband and cuffs.
Click on the “Additional Information” tab for sizing, pattern details, and more.