Whether you need them for the gym or lounging around the house, the Taylor Leggings are sure to please. Includes 3 Views: plain one piece leg leggings, 3 piece leg with large pocket leggings, 4 piece leg for color blocking the mid panel; pocket included. Optional full panel maternity waistband.
This pattern is suited for all stages of maternity and post-partum – trimesters 1, 2, 3 & 4.
Whether you need them for the gym or lounging around the house, the Taylor Leggings are sure to please.
The women’s Taylor Leggings PDF sewing pattern includes:
- 3 Views: plain one piece leg leggings, 3 piece leg with large pocket leggings, 4 piece leg for color blocking the mid panel; pocket included
- All views can be made in knee, cropped, and ankle length
- High and medium rise waist
- Contoured waistband with elastic at the top for a secure fit
- Optional full panel maternity waistband
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Detailed fitting adjustment instructions such as how to blend sizes or adjust the length
- Pants Fitting Guide Ebook is included for advanced help on fitting your leggings!
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Finished length charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XXS-3X (00-26)
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 copy shop file
Knit fabrics with excellent recovery such as cotton lycra, rayon spandex, bamboo knit, cotton polyester blend, ponte di roma, liverpool, or scuba with horizontal and vertical stretch. The horizontal stretch should be at least 50%.
Click on the “Additional Information” tab for sizing, pattern details, and more.