Miss Frankie Mae Top
The Miss Frankie Mae Top pdf pattern will be one of your favourite tops in your wardrobe. It is a beautiful, comfortable and feminine top to wear day or night.
This pattern is suited for early maternity and post-partum – trimesters 1, 2 & 4
The Miss Frankie Mae Top pdf pattern will be one of your favourite tops in your wardrobe. It is a beautiful, comfortable and feminine top to wear day or night. You can dress it up with satin pants and heels or dress it down with jeans and flats.
- It has a fitted bust and gently flares out to an asymmetrical hemline.
- There are 4 sleeved options + a sleeveless option.
- This pattern is suitable for KNIT fabrics only eg. a light 2 way stretch
- NO ZIPS = Super Easy, Peasy!
- The top will sew up in a matter of minutes but you’ll need a little knowledge on how to sew knits. I say only a ‘little knowledge’ as the instructions are packed with information on how to sew it together.
2 way stretch knit fabric eg. lightweight cotton jersey, lightweight sweater knit, jersey rayon, poly jersey
ball point needle
chalk or washable fabric marker
TRIMLESS pattern file – you don’t need to trim your pattern before you paste it together.
Click on the “Additional Information” tab for sizing, pattern details, and more.